From the time I was little, I was surrounded by dogs, cats, horses, cows, goats, pigs, chickens, geese, ducks, guinea pigs, hamsters, parakeets, and fish. My horse experience increased tremendously in my early thirties when I started riding regularly with friends. Together we formed the competition equestrian drill team, Paso Espiritu, and competed throughout the state of Florida. We did trail & obstacle competitions with ACTHA, competed in fun shows, rode in the Ocala Christmas Parade and rode countless miles & hours on the Cross Florida Greenway. I also helped to form, run & competed in the Ride, Roll, Run on the Greenway, which was a timed relay with an equestrian trail rider, a mountain biker & a cross country runner. I’ve done obedience, agility, fly ball and tracking with my dogs. We even attempted dock diving…though they didn’t understand jumping of off a perfectly good dock when there was a ramp they could run down. I was training my Weimaraner, Mufasa, for Search & Rescue when I realized that, due to increasing issues from an injury I had a sustained a few years earlier, I needed him to be my full-time Service Dog. We made a great team doing advertising sales, but I finally realized that corporate life just wasn’t for me anymore. My love for animals, combined with my escape from corporate life, led me to follow a longtime dream and start my own business. With a leap of faith and the support of my amazing husband, Leashes to Leads Pet Care, LLC was established in January of 2019.
I know how stressful it can be to leave your pet when you need to be away from them. Confidence in your pet’s care is of utmost importance, and my goal is to establish that confidence with all my clients. I want each client to know that your pet will be safe and loved when they are in my care, and I want to eliminate the worries of leaving them when you go on vacation or just need to work long hours. Reliability, attention to detail, love and affection towards your pet can be counted on when you entrust the safety of your pet & your home to Leashes To Leads Pet Care, LLC. Unlike some of the larger companies that employ numerous pet sitters, with Leashes To Leads Pet Care, LLC you can count on getting the same consistent and personalized service each time you call.
Nothing is more important to me than providing the ultimate in compassionate and professional pet care. A pet owners peace of mind is PRICELESS!
If you ever feel like Leashes To Leads Pet Care, LLC has let you down, contact me within 48 hours of your return, and I’ll be happy to discuss the matter with you and make it right.
Certifications and Memberships
- Pet CPR & First Aid trained – Trained with Pet Tech in 2019 & currently taking the online course by Denise Fleck, The Pet Safety Crusader™
- Fear Free Certified Professional since 2020 & studying to become Fear Free Elite Certified
- Certified MagnaWave Practitioner – small animals, horses & livestock
- Member of Pet Sitters International since 2019
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter – Pet Sitters International since 2020
- Member of Ocala Metro Chamber & Economic Partnership (Ocala CEP) since 2020
- Florida Weimaraner Alliance member & administrator since 2016
- Expert Contributor with Southeast & Country Club Living Magazine since 2020
- 1MillionCups presenter on February 20, 2019